Saturday, January 5, 2013

counting down....

Holidays are done...my Christmas tree and ornaments are all in bags and box.I guess i can say not Christmasy at my home now hehehehe!!!.
But wait my count down for summer is starting, 2 months for now should i say goodbye winter? and hello spring and bazinga summer after!
Do you already have plan for spring especially summer? Me? oh yeah,it's the best season for me. No wearing fleeze jackets and winter jacket,hand globs and hats,cold hands,smoking mouth and cold nose.Just be on my flat t shirt and shorts. I am free on those pile of cloths on me.
I'm excited also to do some road trip with my family.I like to travel all over Iceland but you know the fucking prize of gasoline is incredibly expensive it's like pulling something in your ass.Uff! But anyway, come to think those beautiful landscape,falls,mountain and views of Iceland. Fresh air that you cannot compare, clean water , hot spring uuuhhhlala!!


We visit some of the nice place here and it's like i don't want to leave,living in the city is very different than living in the farm or un-remote area.ooohh i really can't wait to escape in this winter season.
I want to camp near some falls,grilling hotdogs , chatting , counting stars hhhaayyy.I like to go at the ass of Iceland. Egilsstadir or Neskaupstadur or maybe in Akureyri. I haven't been there so i like to see it and explore it.There's a lot of nice place's here in Iceland.BTW i live here and it was AWSOME!!! So maybe this coming summer why don't you put on your travel list Iceland as one of your next destination to visit this summer and i know you will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment