Thursday, May 9, 2013

A deadly expectation

A couple of months ago i am just working hard in this very named school,as far i can i do my job beyond my limit coz you know i am heavy,but still i have a good performance.So, i a good news came to me that they are offering me a higher position inside the kitchen.I think about that first coz it will be a big challenge for me and stress..OMG i don't like stress.So here it goes na nga,my boss told it to me and the assistant principal confirm it to me also,so i am happy beside it's a big salary include on it.Fucking shit everything change.I am now cleaning the dishes and cleaning the floor my mind and emotions turns upside down.Maybe my boss can't tell it to me face to face that things  change.I feel that and she knows it probably.I was hurt deeply hurt coz i am quietly working then you surprise me offer and now what???????!!!!!! hhhaaayyyy!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment